Artdeco Eyeshadow Base – to buy or not to buy?
One tiny little pot can make all the difference when it comes to eyeshadow… only if it was so easy with other things in life, right?
- a little goes a long way
- makes any eyeshadow you can think of waterproof and smudgeproof
- intensifies the colour
- very long lasting – both the eyeshadow and the primer itself
- it has a high rating of 4.3 out of 5 among 104 consumer reviews on MUA, which sort of speaks for itself
- suitable for contact lens wearers, as it states on their UK page here – (my contacts certainly seem to agree!)
- it’s a bargain at around 8£ (mine normally lasts for a year with almost everyday application)
Would I repurchase? ABSOLUTELY!
I have to admit this is the only eyeshadow base/primer I have tried, so I can’t comment on its popular rival – Urban Decay Primer Potion. Ladies, anyone?