Joico K-pak Protect&Shine Serum vs L’Oréal Professionnel Lumino Contrast serum
Recently I’ve been experimenting with hair serums – might do a blog giveaway soon as my bathroom is getting too small quickly, so look out for the giveaway 😉
Back to hair serums – got this 2 online, both on sale at Cheapsmells.
JOICO K-pak Shine & Protect Serum (for official information click HERE)
- nice packaging, decent price
- very sweet smell (fruity? can’t really put my finger on it!)
- somewhat thick, oily consistency, therefore a bit too heavy for fine hair like mine
- hair feels soft and nourished
- not much improvement in shine, I’m afraid!
- cutest girlie design!
- smart close which prevents leakage
- fresh, barely-there smell
- truly lightweight yet very nourishing
- gives noticeable shine and softness
… and the winner is…L’Oréal Professionnel Lumino Contrast!
TIP: Hair serums are best applied to wet, towel-dried hair, concentrating on the ends!