And the nominees are…
So, a few days ago I was nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by this interesting blogger: http://bewitchery.wordpress.com/. Check her blog out! 😉
The rules for the award are:
- Post seven interesting things about myself.
- Nominate other bloggers who IMO deserve the award.
- Let them know about nomination.
- A few days ago I accidentally shared the blog URL with all my Facebook friends, along with my ex-students. I wasn’t too happy about it, but as it turns out I gained quite a few followers 😀
- For the aforementioned reason this blog is and will mostly if not exclusively be focussed on make-up, not so much on sex, I’m afraid!
- I’m a proper snob when it comes to two things – education and make-up. A Cambridge degree should come in a Chanel box, as far as I’m concerned!
- I’m at my sexiest at airports. I’m pretty sure I’ve been bitten by a travel bug years ago. And a certain weakness for pilots and flight attendants doesn’t help either.
- I have 2 and a half piercings. Yes, 2 and a half.
- I spent a part of my childhood in Japan, at the time of the Great Hanshin Earthquake in 1995. The thing I clearly remember is trying to keep my Chanel No19 in one piece. Mind you, I was 12 and the city was pretty much destroyed. Not my precious little bottle though.
- I’m a sucker for everything British…apart from fish & chips.
There are quite a few blogs I follow and adore…here is a list of 10 I can think of at the moment:
- A Beauty Junkie in London
- Heather Poole
- British Beauty Blogger
- Vex in the City
- Mademoiselle Snow
- Thoughts in Little Boxes
- Peach Milk Tea
p.s. A quick reminder of my giveaway – click, vote, win!