Dior Lip Maximizer review
If you’re into one-offs (including one night stands), skip this one. It’s just too good for that.
What Dior says:
Dior presents a revolutionary lip care system that boosts volume instantly and restructures in the long term, thanks to a unique blend of hyaluronic and marine-based fillers that smooth, moisturize and leave lips irresistibly plump. Apply under regular lipstick or gloss for volume and shine, or morning and night as a 15-day intensive cure. Its fresh mint-vanilla scent makes it even more addictive.
What I say:
I could sum it up in just one word: orgasmic. It’s just that good. Why? Let’s see:
- it’s Dior – do you seriously need more proof? ok…
- very shiny but not over the top (doesn’t make you look like you’ve just eaten half of McDonalds)
- visibly plumps up your lips
- cooling effect is very comfy during summer, perhaps not so much when it’s cold outside though
- such a cute packaging 🙂
- one tube lasts me at least half a year, which is not so bad for around 25 €
- it comes in a clear shade (apparently there is one more – ”Apricot”, which I haven’t come across yet)
Would I repurchase? Most definitely!