Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
A true beauty classic.
A true multi-tasker, too:
- soothes chapped lips
- hydrates dry to very dry skin (elbows, feet, knees, even sore nipples!)
- best cure for dry cuticles (leave overnight for visible results in the morning)
- can be mixed with any lighter face cream to make it a bit richer (useful at times when your skin needs some extra pampering…)
- helps with minor skin irritations
- great sunburn relief
- makes a great lip gloss (works as eye gloss as well as cheek gloss!)
- comb a small amount through unruly brows to keep them tamed
- great for preventing blisters – just apply it on your feet to reduce friction (yes, it works!)
- not too pricey – a little goes a long way
Would I repurchase? YES!
TIP:Keep a smaller tube in your purse. All day, every day.