Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant – do or don’t?
Purchasing via www.lookfantastic.com (NOT a sponsored review, just to make it clear!) is a pleasure, for there are always a few samples with the order. Lovely! Recently I got a sample of Dermalogica’s Daily Microfoliant.
What Dermalogica says:
Our number one exfoliant! Gentle, Rice-based exfoliating powder activates upon contact with water, releasing Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes that micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.
What I say:
– a great exfoliator, made my skin even smoother than usual!
– love the fact it has no small beads or any particles as those tend to irritate my rosacea-prone skin
– a little goes a long way so a bottle, although expensive (2.6 oz/75 g; 50 $) should last a long time
– great if your skin is not as clear as you would like it to be
– perhaps a tad too drying for everyday use, a good moisturizer afterwards is a must!
Would I (re)purchase? Yes, I believe it’s a good investment. 🙂
Anybody using this? How do you like it?