Real Techniques is a well known, moderately priced beauty tools brand. If you want a good quality brush without a hefty price tag, opting for Real Techniques is likely a good idea. I bought a couple of their brushes and, no, they are not M.A.C. or the like, but they are not too far away either. However, this review is not for the brushes but for the Sponge… Before revealing more I should say that I found many raving review on this one, so it might be I got a faulty one or simply didn’t use it properly. More on my experience after the usual official info:
This versatile beauty tool was designed with a revolutionary foam technology to evenly blend makeup for a smooth, enhanced finish. Use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage.
- rounded sides blend large areas of the face with a dabbing motion
- precision tip covers blemishes and imperfections
- flat edge for contouring around the eyes and nose
- ideal for liquid foundation
+ decently priced, especially from Iherb
– didn’t blend easily, left marks on the face and the majority of product on the sponge!
– the sponge itself had cracks during the first week
Would I repurchase: I’m afraid not.
Where/ How much? Iherb for 5.10 $. If you plan on purchasing from Iherb feel free to use my discount code http://www.iherb.com/tr/cb?pcodes=MLI-00952&rcode=TFZ002 for a 10% off everything.
Overall rating: 1.5/5
Do you use sponges to apply foundation? What is your experience with those?
Clinique Smart Custom Repair Eye Treatment